OFFICE HOURS are 9.00AM – 5PM AEST Monday to Friday only.
- All names of the Client's and their representatives or agents must be registered for sorting purposes.
- Once registered as an LBA client, an account will be activated showing all names registered, including the advance postage account fee paid.
- All mail received on the Client's behalf will be held at the LBA premises until the Client provides LBA with a forwarding address, or instruction to email a weekly list or scan mail.
- Commencement of registration will be from the date of the client’s first piece of mail arriving into LBA premises.
- During your travels simply, phone email or SMS your mailing instructions to us. (Please check time differences between states)
- LBA will forward mail on the same day provided the client contacts LBA prior to 14:00 AEST. Communication received after this time for mail to be forwarded cannot be guaranteed to be processed the same day.
- Landbase Australia posts all mail, consecutively numbered, starting with ‘1’ in a B4 size buff-coloured envelope boasting a green border on the front, which assists in identifying your mail at its destination. These B4 envelopes are included in the cost of the postage, however Australia Post pre-paid satchels will be used if this is the cheaper option.
- Postage and handling costs will be deducted from your advance postage deposit each time mail is posted emailed or scanned.
- When your postage credit balance falls below $25-00 LBA will include with your mail an invoice requesting a postage top-up or send you an email to advise. Please respond promptly with your payment by cheque, money order, credit card or Direct Deposit to Bank Account
- Instructions left during weekends or public holidays will be posted the nest working day.
- When messages are left on our phone we will always return your call as soon as we are able.
- LBA will not be held responsible for any prohibited or dangerous goods sent, or lost, damaged or stolen goods.
- LBA must not be used for illegal activity or posting of prohibited or dangerous goods.
- LBA does not open any Client’s mail unless authorised by the Client.
- LBA cannot be held responsible for any mailing instructions not received due to electronic communications breakdown.
- Registration fees will remain valid for the duration of your registration, but postage and handling fees may be subject to change
- NO Registration Fee or part thereof is refundable
- Postage credit left at the end of your registration is refundable.
- It is the client’s responsibility to give specific instructions re scanned and emailed mail.
- Mail with no specific instruction will be held I our office for 30 days after which it will be shredded.
LANDBASE AUSTRALIA CLOSES FOR ALL NSW PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND FOR 11-13 WORKING DAYS OVER THE CHRISTMAS/ NEW YEAR HOLIDAY PERIOD. SPECIFIC DATES WILL BE NOTIFIED WELL IN ADVANCE.
Copyright Landbase Australia 2019