Terms & Conditions
- During your travels simply phone or email your mailing instructions to us.
- On receipt of your instructions all accumulated mail to that date will be enclosed in one envelope and posted.
- When EMAILING an instruction please use text only.
- From Monday to Friday, your mail will be posted ON THE SAME DAY if your instruction is received at our office no later than 12.30PM (1230 Hours AEST).
- The Australia Post Van collects mail from our office Monday to Friday promptly at 12.30pm (1230 Hours AEST).
- PLEASE ALLOW SUFFICIENT TIME FOR PREPARATION OF YOUR MAIL TO MEET THIS DEADLINE.
- From Monday to Friday your mail will be posted THE NEXT WORKING DAY if your instruction is received AFTER 12.30pm (1230 Hours AEST).
- Please check time differences between States or Countries.
- If instructions are left during weekends and or public holidays your mail will be posted on the next working day.
Advance Postage Deposit
- Landbase Australia cannot be held responsible for any mailing instructions not received due to electronic communications breakdown. IE: Email Service-provider down, Phone message-bank down etc.
- Postage costs will be deducted from your advance postage deposit each time mail is posted to you.
- When your postage credit balance falls below $25-00 Landbase Australia will include with your mail an invoice requesting a postage top-up. Please respond promptly with your payment by cheque, money order or credit card
- NOTE THAT ANY POSTAGE CREDIT LEFT AT THE END OF YOUR REGISTRATION IS REFUNDABLE.
- Landbase Australia redirects all your accumulated mail in one envelope. If this envelope weighs OVER 500 grms it is deemed a "Parcel" by Australia Post. Our charge for this envelope is: Cost of the postage plus a 50% handling fee. If this envelope weighs UNDER 500 grms it is deemed a "Letter" by Australia Post. Our charge for this envelope is: A flat fee of $6.00.
- Landbase Australia charges a flat fee of $6.00 for mail collected at our office. Collection can take place any Monday to Friday by prior arrangement. We love to meet you face to face and show you around the office.
Conditions of Use
- Landbase Australia posts all mail, consecutively numbered, starting with '1' in a B4 size buff-coloured envelope boasting a green border on the front, which assists in identifying your mail at its destination. These B4 envelopes are included in the cost of the postage, however Australia Post pre-paid satchels will be used if this is the cheaper option.
- Registration fees will remain valid for the duration of your registration but postage and handling fees may be subject to change.
- Landbase Australia will not be held responsible for any prohibited or dangerous goods sent, or lost, damaged or stolen goods.
- On no account does Landbase Australia open any clients' mail.
- Your registration will commence on the date that your first item of mail is received at our office and will be held until you provide us with a forwarding address.
- NO REGISTRATION FEE OR PART THEREOF IS REFUNDABLE AT ANY TIME
- LANDBASE AUSTRALIA CLOSES FOR ALL NSW PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND FOR ONLY 11 WORKING DAYS OVER THE CHRISTMAS/ NEW YEAR HOLIDAY PERIOD. SPECIFIC DATES WILL BE NOTIFIED WELL IN ADVANCE.
Copyright Landbase Australia 2016